Transeo Conference 2012 took place on 24-25 May 2012 in Spa (Belgium). It was the meeting place for professionals in transfer of SMEs (private advisors, public institutions, academics). The General Assembly of Transeo AISBL took place on 23rd May.
This event was a great success :
• 5 plenary sessions, 4 workshops, 2 Master Classes and networking sessions
• 183 participants : professionals active in the business transfer sector, officials and academic researchers
• 40 speakers from 18 countries
• 3 Academic Awards awarded
• Picture gallery
• Evaluation forms filled in by participants : high-quality event, nice place, good organization, networking opportunities, technical discussions, good speakers, …
Transeo Conference has become the reference business transfer event for professionals, officials and academics but Transeo is, since December 2010, first and foremost an international non-profit association, with an exclusive and multidisiplinary (private, public and academic) network of experts in SME transfer.
Transeo increases awareness of the business transfer issue at regional, national and European level and works on solutions and projects to improve SME transfers.
If you would like to know more about Transeo or to join our association, please note that the annual membership fees range from €300 to €1500 (conditions available here).
For more information, please contact email@example.com