The 11 good reasons to become a Transeo Member
1. Becoming a member of the European SME Transfer Association gives you access to information and good practices your company needs to capitalize on the opportunities and challenges that are driving your business.
2. Becoming a member of Transeo will give you access to a quality international network of SME transfer experts (private experts, public institutions and academic researchers).
3. You will have a professional association working on your behalf, protecting your interests and lobbying at the highest level on SME transfer issues.
4. You will be invited to attend local, national and international conferences to facilitate the building of working relationships with your Transeo colleagues and to work together on key SME transfer areas. Such high-quality Transeo events include keynote conferences, working groups and networking activities. Transeo also informs you of other interesting local, national and international events dedicated to business transfer.
5. Your details will be added to the Transeo website and Transeo directory. You will boost the international visibility of your business (in the Transeo communication tools, during events…).
6. You will be entitled to use the Transeo Member Logo in your communication (website, e-mail signature, brochures …) and events.
7. Membership will assist you to open up new business opportunities and expand your range of services, thanks to the exchange of good practices and expertise.
8. You can also be assured of a personal and professional one to one service at all times: the Transeo staff listens to your ideas, your suggestions, answers your questions and connects you with other Members or interesting business contacts.
9. Being a Member of Transeo enables you to improve the SME transfer conditions in your country: more successful business transfers are good for the economy and enable sustainable employment at local, national and European level.
10. Membership will also assist you to give your tools, publications & research, international visibility and to work together on new research projects.
11. Join Transeo association and you will be part of the first pan-European network in the SME transfer sector!
Click here for further details on the Transeo membership!
Click here to check the list of Transeo Members!