Date: Jan 29, 2015
Title: Transeo Member Vlerick organizes the 3rd edition of the Buyout Conference!
Interested by takeover of a company, as an adviser or a potential buyer? Then take a look at this interesting and high-quality conference organized by Vlerick Business School, one of our Members!
Transeo Member Vlerick Business School
organizes the 3rd edition of the "Buy Your Own Company Conference"
in Belgium on 26th February 2015. Please find more information about the event's programme below.
Event: Buy Your Own Company Conference (3rd edition)
Target group: Everyone wanting to buy his/her own company
Date: 26 February 2015
Location: Conference Centre Lamot, Mechelen, Belgium
- 12:30 pm: Welcome
- 1:00 pm – 8:00 pm: Conference
- 08:00 pm: Networking drink
- Prof. Katia Tieleman - Professor of Negotiation at Vlerick Business School
- Dieter Penninckx - CEO FNG Group (Fred & Ginger, Van Hassels, Claudia Sträter, …)
What’s in it for you?
- Following the successful editions of the last two years with over 500 participants, this edition will bring new cases and refreshing insights.
- Learn from successful buyout and buy-in entrepreneurs including Dieter Penninckx (FNG Group: Fred & Ginger, Van Hassels, …), Jo Van Steenvoort (Medio), Harry Christiaens (Pharmavize), Wiet Van de Velde (Palletkraft, RED, …) and many more.
- Get academic background from Prof Katia Tieleman (Negotiations), Prof Hans Crijns (Growth Management), Prof Gino Van Ossel, (Retail Management), Prof. Mike Wright (Entrepreneurship) and Prof Miguel Meuleman (Entrepreneurship)
- Get new insights on value creation, commercial due diligence, negotiations, financing, deal structuring and managing distress in the context of entrepreneurial acquisitions
- Schedule private meet-ups with brokers, investors, bankers and financial advisors to get started